Our e-learning programme provides national, quality assured online training content for those wishing to learn British Sign Language e-learning gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn when and where you want and at your own pace. You can study British Sign Language as a complete beginner or continue your studies online from the level you have reached. e-learning is ideal if there is no BSL training in your area.
What are the benefits of e-learning?
e-learning makes use of information and communications technology to provide innovative ways to learn. e-learning may appeal to you if you:
• want to learn when and where you want, at your own pace
• more cost efficient than traditional learning
• want to have the learning materials at your disposal 24/7
• have commitments which make it harder for you to attend a regular course
• have mobility or health problems that make travel or attendance difficult
• live a long way from a training provider
• work irregular hours or shifts
How does e-learning work?
• Membership gives one year’s access to the unit which is purchased
• Individual password allocated for log in
• email support
To get a feel of what e-learning is like, why not start with our £5 BSL awareness course? If you don't have internet access at home, you can get free access at UK online centres and libraries.